Friday, July 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 New Release Party!


Hi, friends! It's time for another release at Paper Sweeties, and we have some super sweet products to share with you this month! Today I'm sharing a fun shaker card using the *NEW* Scallop Rectangle Sweet Cut dies. Take a peek...


I started by creating the shaker element using the *NEW* Scallop Rectangles Sweet Cut dies. I then added a sentiment from the *NEW* Kindness Matters stamp set. Some Marshmallow and Sugar sequins make up part of the shaker filling! SO fun!


Finishing touches include some ribbon, shaped rhinestones, and dry embossing. I wanted to keep it elegant and easy to mail, and I think I achieved my goal! What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies in a couple of days!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's the list~


And Here's What's New!


Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

4 comments:

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely shaker card. Loved the hearts as part of shaker element.

Maria said...

Beautiful shaker card with the scalloped frame and heart gems, so pretty!!

The Craft Princess said...

OMG what a FABULOUS elegant card!!! I love Love LOVE it!!! I love the beautiful variety in your shaker....and the embossed layer...and the red ribbon is a perfect addition to the black & white card!!! You did a WONDERFUL job Mynn :) Hugs...Janie

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, biz