Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - June 2017 - Anything Goes!


Hello, friends! It's time for the June monthly challenge at Paper Sweeties, and there is a delicious photo inspiration for you this month. Take a peek...


I was totally inspired by all those gorgeous cherries and the colors/patterns in the photo. Here's my completed creation...


I used images from the Mason Jar and Homegrown stamp sets. I paper pieced the jar and colored the cherries with Sakura gel pens. I then used the Mason Jar Sweet Cuts and Homegrown Sweet Cuts dies to cut these images out. Some dies from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts die set were also used to accent my images.


A doily and some ribbon up top finished this fun card! I think it looks good enough to eat. ;) What do you think? I would love to hear your comments below!


That's all for me, friends!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  I hope you come and join in the fun with us this month, and don't forget to check out the other DT makes!

Here's you list~

I'll be back later this month with some more Paper Sweeties creations!
Our release starts on the 14th, so don't forget to check out the Paper Sweeties blog for details starting that day!

HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

8 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable Mason jar in my favorite red and white gingham! Love this sweet card!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING what you did with the jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I like your fun take on the inspiration photo, Mynn! So colorful and bright!
Take Care!
Michele

Fabiola said...

Miam très gourmand...biz

Leanne said...

Love this, that jar is so awesome and the doily and ribbon nice touch, way to go!

Lisa Elton said...

What a charming card! I like the little bit of sparkle you added!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I am in love with that gingham clad mason jar! Darling card!

Debbie said...

Oh my lordy be, Mynn!! This beautiful creation is so full of homespun charm! I adore the pop of bright green and love how you paper pieced the mason jar with all the layers of color and pattern - WOW! We are so lucky to have you back inspiring us with your lovely designs this summer :)