Monday, May 1, 2017

House of Cards: Color Inspiration and/or Add Sequins!


Hello, all! It's time for another challenge at House of Cards and I am seriously excited about the inspiration we have this month for you! We're asking you to add sequins to your cards, be inspired by our color board, or BOTH! Take a peek at the colors we have this month...


I was inspired by both challenge aspects. I created a fun one layer card using Photoshop, and then I added sequins around the border! Here's the complete card...


I LOVE this sentiment--I am going to have either a bulletin board, door decorated, or poster made to have in my classroom with it! I also think the two fonts I used are fun and whimsical together. :)


I chose to add AB clear and black sequins only so that the colors of the border I designed would stand out. A few liquid pearls add a bit more texture and shine, as well.


I really adore the way this card turned out! I hope you like it, too! I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take a bit of time to come and play along with us at House of Cards.  Don't forget to stop by the other DT members' blogs for even MORE amazing inspiration--they always blow me away!  I'll be back later this month with more crafty posts!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

7 comments:

Merethe A said...

Hi Mynn. Rally nice sentiment this.

(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

Fabiola said...

Super sympa et joyeuse, biz

Donna said...

How fun and gorgeous is this bright and cheery card Mynn!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Mynn, great sentiment to suit

Michele K. Henderson said...

Everything about this says celebration, Mynn! It's so bright and cheerful!
Take care!
Michele

Glittered Paws said...

Love the different fonts on your creation - it will look great in your classroom what ever you choose to do with it.

Fabiola said...

J'adore! Biz