Friday, April 15, 2016

Flower Basket


Hi, friends!  Today The Stamps of Life is releasing a *NEW* and fabulous die set!  I've made a fun, flowery, and bright creation for your viewing pleasure today.  Take a peek...


This set uses a bold color pallet and the *NEW* Sizzix Flower Basket dies.  I layered all my different flowers, then added liquid pearls to the centers for texture and shine.  I kept the basket part neutral so that the flowers would be the star of this card.  The basket is nestled on top of some cardstock die cut using the Grass Die and some patterned paper.


Up top, I added a sentiment from the scribbles2stamp set and some Lemonade seam binding ribbon over a half doily.  I LOVE the striped paper with these fun colors!


After putting it all together, I have to say this turned out better than I thought it would!  I hope you like my creation, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~





THANK YOU so much for stopping by today!  That's all I have for now, but I'll be back later with more creations for you.  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

vey nice card!
have a great day!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet basket full of blooms, this is wonderful!!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Lovely bold colours full of the joy of spring, it's a very pretty card Mynn.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Fabiola said...

c'est si charmant Mynnette, biz

Unknown said...

what a lovely bright cheerful card spring is coming thank you for joining us at crafting musketeers
hugs paula Dt

scrapfantazje said...

Lovely!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)
Marzena DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! I love bright colours!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx