Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Stamps of Life: Circle Easel Card


Hey, all!  I'm back with another fun card using *NEW* products available from The Stamps of Life this month!!!  Take a peek at the fun shaped easel card I made with some of these products...


These *NEW* Circle Dies are SO fun--and they have a coordinating stitched set, too!!!  I decided the funnest way to show them off was to make a shaped easel card with the bubblegum4me and moregum4me stamps sets and Bubblegum Dies.



I even used the Circle Dies to create a stopper to hold up the easel!  They are SO versatile--and SO fun!  You gotta grab them!


I kept the colors mostly primary and bright--I think they really help accentuate the fun images and shapes!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to craft and create today.  Go grab these fun products from The Stamps of Life, too!  They are so fun to work with!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and fun card Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

great card!

Unknown said...

Mynn, this is just fantastic! What a fabulous card - I love it! Have a lovely Easter :-)

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome circle easel card - and the image is perfect. Have a very blessed Easter.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the repetitive circles, this is so cute!

Petra Swart said...

What a cute easel card, Mynn!!!! So fun and cheerful - love the bright colours!!!!
Hugz