Friday, March 11, 2016

Cute as a Bug


Hey, all! Have you seen the *NEW* alpha4planners stamp set from The Stamps of Life?  It's the perfect size for stamping words onto your planners...OR...making fabulous sentiments specific to any card!  That's what I chose to do with this set.  Take a peek...


I used the alpha4planners set for my sentiment, then used die cuts from the Sizzix Rectangle Flip-It die set to accent it.  I kept with a red, white, and black color scheme to tie in the ladybugs. :)


I even added a little ladybug on the inside!  It tied the front in, but left plenty of room for a sentiment to be written.


Some red grosgrain ribbon and black and white patterned papers finished off this fun flip-it.  What do you think of my finished product?  I'd love to hear in the comments below!


Thank you so much for popping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  Go grab these fun products from The Stamps of Life, too!  They are so fun to work with!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Love your very sweet card, Mynn!!!! The bugs are so cute and I love all the sweet little flowers and the arrows!!! Really lovely!!
Have a great day!!
Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Lisa Elton said...

Classic red and black is always a winner!! This is so cute, love the mix of patterns and those fun little lady bugs!