Friday, January 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Rewind!


Hey, all!  It's time for another release from Paper Sweeties, and it's FULL of Valentine goodness!  I've got a darling paper doll Valentine card to share with you all today that I hope you will adore as much as I do!  Take a peek...


I used little Sophie and the Sophie Sweet Cut die, along with the I Pick You stamp set to create my little paper doll.  I colored her skin and hair with Spectrum Noir markers, then paper pieced the outfit and finished it off with some red and white Glaze gel pens.


The fun doily heart was made using the *NEW* With Love Sweet Cuts die, the Be Happy Sweet Cuts dies, and a sentiment from the I Pick You stamp set.  I added a smattering of Sugar Sprinkle Sequins for some added shine, as well as going along with the floral theme.


Some fun patterned paper, fake flowers, and faux stitching finished off this sweet card.  I REALLY adore the way this turned out!  I hope you agree!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Don't forget about the monthly card kit!
papersweeties-January 2016 Kit(9)

I'll be back next month with more inspiration using
products from the Paper Sweeties online boutique!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

7 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Your beautiful card inspired my cards for today! I love this sweet card and the banner on the heart for the sentiment! So sweet my dear!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a sweet card Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so cute!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

The Craft Princess said...

Cute card :) Hugs...Janie

Nancy Penir said...

Great papers and patterns, Mynn! Love little Sophie in her overalls and red boots!

Maria said...

Darling sweet card with cute little Sophie and beautiful heart, Mynn!! Love the mix of patterns and the gorgeous flowers!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You rocked the release Mynn!! This card is so stinkin cute! Love the papers, the sparkle and the colors!!