Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!


Hey, all!  It's time for another release from Paper Sweeties, and it's FULL of Valentine goodness!  I've got a fun bubblegum machine card to share with you all today that I KNOW you will love!  Take a peek...


I used the *NEW* Sweet Treats stamp set and Sweet Treats Sweet Cuts dies, along with the snow globe image from the Snow Time set and Snow Time Sweet Cuts, to create this super fun bubblegum machine.  I added a few glittery foam hearts, Sugar Sprinkle Sequins, and some heat embossing and Glaze gel pen to complete this fun machine.  I did the shading with a Versamark pen.


Up top I added a doily half, some stitched ribbon, and a few die cut pieces.  The die sets used were the Be Happy Sweet Cuts and Wish Sweet Cuts. Another pair of glittery foam hearts finished up this part of the card.


Don't these products make an incredibly darling Valentine?!  I really adore this fun card, and I hope you do, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's your list~

And Here's What's New!

Don't forget about the monthly card kit!
papersweeties-January 2016 Kit(9)

I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration using
this month's Paper Sweeties release!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

9 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Absolutely adorable Mynn! This card brings a great big smile!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This card is so fun and cheerful, Mynn! Perfect for someone sweet! Take care, and best of luck!
Michele

Fikreta said...

very cute
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Nance said...

Lovely card, Mynn! There's so much fun and sparkle with those sparkly hearts and banner. Love the heart gumballs too!

Nancy Penir said...

My fav in the lineup, Mynn! Love the bold look and the hearts in the globe!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the glitter hearts!

Carrie said...

This is just darling! I love that gum ball machine with hearts inside! I can see using it for "sweet" birthday cards, too! Great accents with the stitching, the die cuts and glitter hearts! Love this1

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love all the details on this fun card!!!!

Jeri said...

So cute, Mynn! I love all the different heart colors and the sparkle!