Thursday, January 28, 2016

Birthday Shaker


Hello, all!  Classes have started again for me, so, unfortunately, I am going to be seeing less of you all.  BUT, I still have lots of fun cards to share with you, they just won't be as frequent come February. :)  Today I have a card that was SUPER fun to make, and it uses some totally fabulous products from The Stamps of Life!  Check it out...


I used the *NEW* Happy Birthday Circle Dies to create a fun shaker for my focal point and sentiment combo.  I used white cardstock as the color of choice so that I could add in lots of fun colored sequins.  



To finish off the card, I added a layered die cut candle that was made using the Candle Club Die Set.  I added some ribbon, baker's twine, and a fun polka dot bow to finish off the card.  


I think this turned out super fun!  I know there are a few bows, but this card was created to be used for a man's birthday.  Hopefully the bows are reminiscent of gift wrapping. ;)  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'd like to enter this into these fabulous challenges~






Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in with these fabulous challenges!  I'll be back later with more paper craft creations for your viewing pleasure.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

JanR said...

Ooooh, I love shakers! And I love that big candle too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Peggy T. said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Mod Squad Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.

Peggy T.
Mod Squad DT member

stampingvickisvisions said...

Oh how cute!! thanks for the inspiration, I have a die similar to your circle happy birthday and I'll have to try something like this out. Thanks for joining us at CCC Vicki DT

Fabiola said...

super chou, biz

Josephine said...

What a fabulous card!

Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Lisa Elton said...

That big candle is so fun, what a cute shaker Mynn!!

Sheena Joy said...

Such a sweet & festive birthday card! Love the bold stripes!

Maikreations said...

Awesome card! Love the die and the colour combo! Thank you for joining our „Dies & Punches“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike