Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: IBSIC #101


Hi, everyone!  It's time for another IBSIC challenge on the Inspired By Stamping blog, and we have some SUPER fun inspiration for you!  Check it out...

 


SO many ways you can take these, you know?!  I chose to be inspired by the colors...and the holiday theme in the picture. ;)  Take a peek at what I created...


I used the Sugar and Spice stamp set for my image and sentiment.  I LOVE all the different ginger people you can create with this super fun holiday set!  Some pearl buttons were added to this guy--so fun!  I kept to the colors in the inspiration for my patterned paper and stamping.  The vellum for the sentiment masks this particular pattern pretty well, don't you think?  I love this!


Up top I added some ribbons from the Pinks Ribbon Collection, a button, some elastic cording, and a pearl to tie it all together.  I LOVE non-traditionally colored holiday cards, so these ribbons were perfect for this color combo and card!


This card really came together well, I think!  I hope you like it, too!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of it!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you come and join in the fun with us for IBSIC 101--when you participate you are entered to win some FREE products from Inspired By Stamping!  That's all I have for today--I'll be back later with more crafty makes.  Until then, HUGS and Merry Stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Fabiola said...

très sympa et si girlie en noir et rose....j'aime beaucoup, biz

Anonymous said...

Love this Mynn! Gorgeous pink, black and white combo and a sweet little gingerbread man with a candy cane background - fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

As cute as cute can be!!

lisa808 said...

Love the bright, fun background paper and pink gingerbread man!

Jo Herbert said...

Such a great colour combo Mynn, love the use of the papers and stampset :)