Monday, December 7, 2015

Great Impressions: Berry Branch Christmas Tree


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation made using beautiful stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm highlighting two *NEW* stamps that came together for a CAS holiday card!  Take a peek...


The image, J120 Elegant Berry Branch, was super fun to bling up!  I used the colors in the current House of Cards blog hop that Great Impressions is currently sponsoring.  I used rhinestones, pearls, and liquid pearls for my bling.


The sentiment, D511 Merry, was stamped in black onto kraft cardstock.  I added some sparkle with a Sakura glitter gel pen and then punched it out as a banner.  It was added to the card base with dimensional foam.


I am SO in love with the way this card turned out!  I'm thinking all SORTS of color schemes for this berry branch...oh the possibilities!  I hope you like it, too!  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a great day
hugs
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Dotty Jo said...

How gorgeous! Nothing says it like a bit of bling, Jo x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Mynn :-)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Mynn!

Lisa Elton said...

What a PRETTY tree Mynn!! Love the simplicity of your card!!

Fabiola said...

Magnifique de simplicité et de beauté, biz

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card!