Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Shake It!


Hi, friends!  I've got a super fun card today that uses some of the *NEWEST* stamps from The Stamps of Life!  I kept it pretty CAS to showcase the fun images and sentiments.  Check it out...


This card uses the *NEW* saltshaker2stamp and sayings4shakers sets.  I used the stamps to create my own patterned paper by stamping one of the sayings in different colored inks and adding the small shaker outline.  The shaker itself had some glitter added to it, then on top I put Glossy Accents to make it look like glass. So fun!



I just LOVE the main sentiment!  It's perfect for all your shaker cards, although this is not one.  I think that "Shake it, baby!" is appropriate for almost any celebration, don't you?!


I am really pleased with this fun card, and I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!  I appreciate all your feedback, friends! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~







Thank you so very much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun with these fabulous challenges!  That's all I've got right now, so until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

13 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun shaker card, Mynn! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

Fikreta said...

great card
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<

Jerrie said...

This is such a cute card!! Love it~

Anonymous said...

This is fab Mynn! What a fun shaker card - great idea! :-)

Fabiola said...

super sympa Mynnette, biz

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this just makes me smile!! Delightful card Mynn!!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a cute shaker card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Petra Swart said...

So cute and so fun, Mynn!!! Love the blue bow!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Eemeli said...

Oh, I like your creation a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Fikreta said...

me again
Thank you for joining us at Eureka stamps!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
>^.^<

Anonymous said...

What super work with the stamps.Clever and fun idea for a shaker card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful card. Thank you very much for joining our chalenge at Creative Card Crew
Big Hug
Yvonne

Tracey said...

Wow Mynn.....love your fabulous card. The shaker looks awesome! I collect vintage salt and pepper shakers to store my glitter, this shaker looks like my collection!