Monday, September 28, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Big Sympathy


Hi, friends!  It is time for another release for the Inspired By Stamping store, and Joanna has some GORGEOUS sets for you this time around!  Today we are featuring the Big Sympathy set.  Take a peek at my card...


I decided to use an image from the Flower of the Month: Easter Lily stamp set for this card.  I heat embossed it in gold onto dark purple cardstock.  I then added some different glimmer mists for more texture.  The shine is absolutely gorgeous, but was really hard to photograph. :)


I added a sentiment from the Big Sympathy set, some ribbon, and glitter paper.  I edged the sentiment panel with some gold washi tape to keep the metallic theme going, too.


The card base was prepped with some purple and gold patterned paper that I inked and heat embossed in gold around the edges.  I really love the way this turned out!  I hope you do, too!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using *NEW* stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  For more inspiration, make sure to head over to Joanna's blog for a list of those who are crafting today!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
 

10 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love all the sparkle!

CraftyPaws said...

Gorgeous colors and textures on this card. TFS and inspiring! Hugs Kristina

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous with the shimmering gold!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design.

Craftyfield said...

Love the purple and gold colour combo, very regal!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

Brandi R said...

Stunning!!! Love those colors ♥

cm said...

Your shimmery sympathy card is gorgeous, heart-warming and spirit-lifting. Truly creative...
~c

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card with a lovely font on the sentiment stamp!

cghundley said...

Gorgeous card with all
that pretty embossing
and ribbon.
Carla from Utah